Thursday, January 29, 2009

Little Kissy Homemaker at the top of her game

Yeah, I'm gonna toot my own horn for a bit.

This morning by 10:00 I had:
  1. washed the pans from last night's date night
  2. sorted the laundry and put a load in
  3. put clean sheets on the guest room bed in preparation for Sonny's sitter next weekend
  4. started a pot of gravy
  5. hemmed a pair of pants
  6. prepared for the school and service meeting--we do bookstudy prep together
Then I slept from 10:30 to 11:20 when Dad called. Oh, I also managed to eat a bowl of cereal and share a banana with the dog.

I have laundry to fold, a bike to ride, a shower to take, and a dinner to make. (I'm a poet!) I bet I squeeze another nap in, too. I took two benadryl last night. It knocks me out for days.

I know it's not exciting but that is my day.

Catch ya later.

6 comments:

Allegra said...

very very proud of you!!

xoxo,
leggy

drevas said...

It's nice to see your homemaking skills are so well-rounded. Here's a question for you (possibly a blog topic): How do you fold a fitted sheet to fit nicely in the linen closet with the other sheets/pillowcases?

Megan Lynn said...

oh Danielle...Even I know that one...you turn it inside out and fold it by the corner of the seams. I think I saw that in Real Simple.

KMag said...

I have taken to folding my sheets inside out. I just unfold them onto the bed. I also put my sheets inside a pillowcase...then the sets stay together. Maybe this could be a blog topic. I'll think about it.

drevas said...

Yes sister, I did remember the inside out corner thing. But then I was thinking that was Martha Stewart folding a t-shirt.

Jenn said...

Impressive! what time did you get up?