Friday, March 13, 2009

I wish I could mass produce and market this

Josh let me get a panini press, so we had sandwiches for dinner last night. Mmm. Anyway, being that I'm not a huge mayo fan, I "doctored" my olive oil mayo. I added the minced herbs you can buy in a tube to some of the mayo. I don't know why nobody is doing this for us.

It has been pointed out to me that I have been a little lax in my blogging. Sorry. Here's the thing, though. What I like most to blog about is my cooking and, you see, all my cooking energy is going to dinner parties I'm having in the next 2 weeks. My guests read my blog. I dont' want to spoil the surprise of the meal.

I promise to blog more about our Ides of March dinner party on Monday when there will be no spoilers.

Oh, and Kate--I have 300+ pictures from Disney coming next week for your perusal.

Caio for now!

5 comments:

Allegra said...

i'm going to have to try that mayo thing!

xoxo,
leggy

PWNort64 said...

Yes, I'm going to look for the mixed herbs..so far I've only gotten the one with cilantro.

Put me on your calendar for July...I wanna come to a dinner party and then read your blog about what was served.

KMag said...

You're on! Any requests?

Allegra said...

can i come too???

xoxo,
leggy

drevas said...

Lenny liked this mayo idea too.