Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm a little sad

I spent the weekend here with my whole family. We worshiped, we ate, we shopped, we cooked together and then ate some more. All 10 of us...Saxes included too.

The boys watched football together yesterday while we girls shopped. Josh laid on the floor to watch the games, and Allen, who has taken to napping on the floor, made himself comfortable on Uncle Josh.

I didn't take photos. Of anything. Okay, I took one of Allen as he was waking up from a floor nap at our SAD. And I took one of Allen under Sonny's table with him this morning.


Josh had the Experiences at the SAD...thus the extra family visiting. He did an outstanding job! Several teenage brothers found him at the end of the day to tell him how much they liked his part. I love that he's reaching the youth in our circuit.

So my family is in the air now and I miss them horribly. But I had an incredible weekend with them.

Dad did hang lots of artwork for me and Brian and Allegra gave us this amazing, HUGE picture frame for our fifth anniversary.


Mom and Allegra used that quote on my bridal shower invitations.

These are watercolors that we bought in Venice from the artist at his booth on the piazza.


This water color we bought in San Giminagno from the artist.


And this the Monet that soothes my soul. If I was having Italian things framed, why not do this too.

I know, I have two more days of cruise to post about. And tonight is date night. But those posts will have to wait for another day.

xoxo,
K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we miss you already too. wish our visit could have lasted longer.

love you tons.

xoxo,
leggy

drevas said...

I know exactly what you mean by that "I live too far away" Auntie Ache. And I still say that Monet looks sideways. I'm just going to have to see it for myself one of these days!