Monday, May 4, 2009

DDCP "09--The Food

So this was my spread. The empty serving dish held the most yummy fried artichoke hearts from the Cheesecake Factory and the empty hole on the table held a friend's pizza/stromboli/calzone (no sauce) bites of heaven. My friends were wonderful...and there were no leftovers of their contributions. My contributions were a different story.


This is my crudites with my Green Goddess dip. We'll be eating this all week.


I don't suppose I have to identify this as shrimp cocktail. I think that's pretty evident.


These are little bites of chicken salad floating in endive boats. Nary a one was left.


Antipasto tray. I made a yummy panini for my lunch today with left over salami and Italian Fontina cheese. Mmmm.

Sadly, I neglected to take a picture of the dessert spread. I'm sorry. I'll do better next year. And yes, we will be doing this again next year. The Derby is always the first Saturday in May...pencil it in.

2 comments:

drevas said...

The lighting on your food spread looks "heavenly" as well...

Jenn said...

my mouth is watering as I type, looks so good!