Monday, May 4, 2009

DDCP '09--The Hats

The Hats were a success...no doubt about it.

There was also a clear grand prize winner. Can you pick her out?



The hat bribes...I mean door prizes were a hit, too. Here is an example. These were all purchased from Joli. Okay, the little aqua colored square thing in the back is a pocket mirror. I got those at Bath and Body Works. I was able to get the mirrors in the color shown, pink and black. The notepads and the Ball Mania coordinated nicely.


Oh, here is my hat:


The fuzzy green thing is a frog. He's shy, maybe embarrassed to be paraded about on a hat, and is hiding behind the water lily flower. The ribbon represents the water.

1 comment:

drevas said...

Your hat looks fabulous on and your dress is SO CUTE! But I'm thinking feathers win every time...