Monday, October 25, 2010

I wore many hats

1. I was nurse to Mom.
2. I cooked.
3. I did laundry.
4. I tended to maniac dogs. (Made me appreciate my Sonny-dog that much more.)
5. I was a shop girl.
6. I sat for my Allen-boy. He figured out that I was much better at reading stories than playing cars and I love him so for that.

All in all it was a good trip. I feel like my presence was appreciated. And I appreciate the Josh and Sonny let me go but I'm happy to be home now. So, I'm doing laundry and cooking and taking care of my own dog.

I wanted to upload some videos of Allen singing, but it was taking way too long. Sorry.

Kristen out.

3 comments:

kate said...

Glad you're back and blogging again. Please try again to attach the video of A singing; I'm dying to see it.

drevas said...

Yeah sometimes Blogger doesn't cooperate. It shouldn't take too long when it's working. Try try again. :)

Allegra said...

we were so happy to have you here (especially allen ... "i like her and i love her). and we can't wait to see you again on november 5th!

xoxo,
leggy