Friday, February 20, 2009

Animal Kingdom

A photo journey of our day at the Animal Kingdom. Enjoy!

Monkeys--which some of us (Allen) are


White lipped tree frog. Isn't he cute? I call him Josh.


Stellaluna. Sadly not available for autographs.


I don't really remember.


Tiger. Sticking his tongue out. Indisputable proof that he is related to my Sonny dog.


Crocs--the animals, not the shoes


Hippos

Rhinos


Giraffe

I think these say it all. We were the wildest creatures in Animal Kingdom.


If you look carefully, you can see a tiger in the brush.

A couple of gorillas.


A big cut out of a tiger and our own little tiger pointing and bossing one of his adults around.


I think I summed up our Animal Kingdom day nicely. Pictures really do say a thousand words. We had dinner at Japan in Epcot. Yumm!

1 comment:

drevas said...

Great pics! Love the face painting.