Tuesday, December 8, 2009

First Snow

Well, we are in the midst of our first major snow of the year. It's supposed to snow through Thursday morning. Woohoo!


I'll keep you posted on the progress. I watched the weather on three different stations at noon and got three different snow totals...from 3" to 14". Anyone care to make a guess?

So what have I been doing? I made a turkey breast and all the trimmings for date night last night. Now I'm making turkey stock with the carcass. Boy does my house smell yummy. Garlic and onion and herbs. Mmmm.

What has Sonny been doing? Let me show you...


I think Sonny has the right idea.

5 comments:

kate said...

Hate the snow, love my Sonny "nephew".

drevas said...

I think Sonny has the right idea too. We are just getting rain rain rain today from this storm. Wish I could've stayed in bed this morning!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I am a new follower!

Allegra said...

i like sonny's idea. my guess for the snow fall is 11 inches. we'll see if i'm right :)

xoxo,
leggy

KMag said...

Welcome, Princess Purple Crown! I hope you enjoy what you see.