Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Grumble, grumble

I just scoured my entries from last Dec leading up to our bookstudy farewell brunch. I needed the recipes and was sure I had blogged them for you. But alas, I hadn't. So I'll have to stare over. I did blog the recipe names, though which should make finding them a bit easier.

"Why do I need them?" you wonder. Well since New Year's falls on a Friday this year, it seemed like the perfect time to do another brunch. I'm just sad that I can't have all the people that I'd like. Little house means little guest list. There will be more opportunities, I'm sure.

Anyway, since the bookstudy brunch menu was such a success, I figured there was no reason to reinvent the wheel. Hopefully this one will turn out as well.

Kristen out

1 comment:

drevas said...

I have scoured your blog for recipes too, but I found the ones I was looking for - the roasted garlic dressing and garlic bread. Yum.