Tuesday, May 10, 2011

DDCP '11

It was a success. I only have pictures of food, but here goes:

First things first....it was a Cocktail Party! Mint Juleps for everyone!


Crudites platter. The empty bowl held my green goddess dressing/dip.

Stuffed Mushroom caps. Paula Deen's Chicken Picatta Stuffed Mushrooms.

Ham and Cheese Puff Tart. Clearly the star of the show!

And finally a shot of the table. Notice my beautiful roses (it is after all the Run for the Roses) in large mint julep cups. Those little sausage things in the foreground were Kentucky Bourbon sausages. Allegedly they were served at Churchill Downs on Saturday.

4 comments:

drevas said...

Love the roses!

Allegra said...

where'd you get the mint julep cups? Beautiful display. I just made paper roses here :( And yay for mint juleps. I could drink them all the time!

xoxo,
Leggy

PS that tart thing looks totally awesome, but I'm pretending it was gross because I can't eat it :)

kate said...

The mushroom things sound really great. I already know the ham & cheese is wonderful.

Colleen said...

We had a fabulous time!