Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Olive Oil Tasting


The above is the driveway to the bed and breakfast that hosted the olive oil tasting. We bought 3 bottles of evoo and 3 bottles of vino here. The name on the olive oil is "Casale Bonaparte." Yes, that's Bonaparte as in Napoleon. Or, more specifically, brother Lucien. The below is the bed and breakfast.



This is where we had our lunch and tasted olive oil.









Olive tree with ripe olives. Mmm.


This one is for my friend D. See, I found sheep in Italy, too.


This could be the farmhouse that is painted on my platter and serving set from Tucany. (It arrived today! Woohoo!)



That take us through the stop in Rome. I can make no promises about the timing of the next blog. Tomorrow is crazy busy with my student. I will do my best.

Kristen out.

2 comments:

kate said...

This looks like a really pretty place also. What I find a little weird is that the B & B and other buildings have no trees around them. The buildings look kind of stark just sitting there. The rest of the scenery is gorgeous. It's another place I could be happy visiting.

drevas said...

Love the sheep!