Friday, January 16, 2009

updates all around

1. Sonny has eaten some of his special home made food. I gave him a little bit and he came back looking for more. I waited about an hour and gave him some more and he nearly knocked me over as I was putting in his bowl. He wanted more but I decided he should wait till dinner.

2. I know you were all concerned about the leftovers from last weekend's social events. We are still eating the dips. I did find that the roasted veggie spread was very good as part of an egg sandwich. I used the cranberry sauce mixed with dijon mustard over sauteed chicken. Mmmmm. Inspired by recipes I saw on epicurious.com

3. Stain came up about 80% with the dish soap and water mix.

4. Aero Garden is thriving. I've used lots of basil and will be making chicken saltimbocca tonight to use some of the sage.

That's it. I have to vacuum. No more procrastinating for Kissy.

ciao

3 comments:

kate said...

I'm so glad my "nephew" is feeling better. I was really worried about him. Maybe now he'll learn to be a little more selective in what he consumes.

drevas said...

Chicken Saltimbocca! Yum!

Allegra said...

love you and missed reading your blog this weekend.

xoxo,
leggy

ps i'm drinking makers mark instead of a daquiri ... it's not the same, but it will do :)