Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Well it's Wednesday

You know what that means--Date Night at the Saxes!

So, I gave Josh some choices for our date night fare. Usually, he just tells me to make what I want--his job is to eat what I prepare. The possibilities were: Talapia (which I made last night, instead), London Broil (preparation undecided) or panini style sandwiches.

He chose the sammies. So I'll be making a sandwich for him (roast beef and provolone with horseradish sauce) and either a turkey and cheese (goat, possibly) with tomato and grilled onions or a big salad for myself. I also bought french fries.

I have fresh lemon juice left over from preparing the talapia last night (lemon, thyme, garlic and panko encrusted and sauteed in butter) so tonight's cocktail will likely be Whiskye Sours.

I'm making banana-berry smoothies with low-fat yoghurt for dessert.

All this talk about food is making me very hungry and it is lunch time.

Ciao,
Kristen

2 comments:

Allegra said...

sounds yummy!!! i wanna be your date!

xoxo,
leggy

Jenn said...

Sounds delish!