Friday, April 17, 2009

New blog to follow

So most of you know that my mom and sister own this fabulous little shop, Joli, in SC. They have started a blog letting their loyal shoppers (and fans across the country) know what's going on. They also have a monthly newsletter.

Thus far they only have 2 followers...me and my dad. Now, we know that this doesn't actually mean that Dad and I are the only one to read the blog; we're just the only followers.

So please check out this blog: http://jolihomeandevents.blogspot.com/ Mom would love it if you made yourself a "follower." You don't have to comment, but you may want share your email addy in order to get the newsletter. No purchase necessary.

I am buying the Derby Day Hat Gifts from them. If you read the first 2 or 3 posts, you'll get hints about the contents.

Thanks for your help. Mom will love you for it. I will too.

3 comments:

drevas said...

You are powerful. I just joined as follower #5.

Jenn said...

How do you become a follower?

KMag said...

Go to Joli's blog. At the top of the page there will be a bar with the choices to "search blog," "flag blog," or "follow blog." Select Follow Blog...it will walk you through the rest.