Friday, April 24, 2009

Thank you and DDCP update

If you've been following the Joli blog you know that the followers have increased greatly. You guys rock. And if you haven't been following...why in tarnation not?!?

Speaking of Joli--the hat bribes--I mean gifts--have arrived. I am very pleased. They are cute, cute, cute!

And I may get to keep one! I hadn't ordered one for myself, but one of the invitees is unable to make it. Something about her daughter's dance competition. So we wish the little one the best and we will miss her parents from our party.

Also, we will be using real dishes, napkins and flatware. No paper disposables for us. The barware, of course, is real. Can you imagine Josh serving real cocktails in plastic glasses? Never!

ttfn

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I agree with Josh- cocktails taste much better when served in glass not plastic- I think Ill watch it too and have a julep for fun at the same time. What recipe are you using?

KMag said...

Honestly, I don't know. I do the food; Josh handles the drink.