Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Furniture...Well Almost

It certainly looks like new furniture. But it's not. We had it reupholstered and sprung for new seat cushions. Really, the effect is "new furniture."

See for yourselves:




I really love the fabric. It looks a little different as the light changes through the day. Or as you change position on it.


When we went into the fabric store another lady was looking at ALL of the fabric samples in this color way. I decided, before she checked this swatch out, that this was the one I wanted. And, I forgot to bring my pillow made from the drapery fabric. (You can see the forgotten pillow in the top photo...all the way on the far end.) Oops! I think I did I pretty bang up job, don't you? We ordered it right then, and waited with bated breath for it to arrive.

I'm very happy. I am slowly working on new pillows. I'll include pics of them as they are completed.

Kristen out

2 comments:

Allegra said...

yay! finally! love it love it love it!

xoxo,
leggy

kate said...

Hopefully Sonny is happy to have his furniture back in its rightful place. I like the new fabric.