Monday, April 25, 2011

40th Wedding Anniversary Extravaganza--Post I

So my in-laws are celebrating their 40th anniversary 5/2. Thus, I am having them and Amelia and Aunt Kate for dinner this Saturday.

At this point, I will share a picture of the paper plate that I ordered from Hallmark. Sorry it's not entirely clear...you just can't flatten a paper plate in the scanner. I'll include the original wedding photo as well. But I think you'll get the idea.



And, you know, this paper plate thing is a good idea. Really, who doesn't want to eat off Peter and Eileen's faces?

I will also tell you that the complete menu includes the following ingredients in these quantities:

eggs--20
butter--1 lb
cream--1 quart

At this point, I'll let this post rest. There will be more as the week progresses.

1 comment:

drevas said...

Love the photo paper plate! I've never seen that before. Um, can you take a picture of it with your camera? We get the idea though.